Last update: 10/11/2018
1. Who we are
SC EasyPay System SRL is an organized company operating in accordance with the laws of Romania, headquartered in Bucuresti, Sector 3, Str. Baba Novac nr. 8A, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40/1794/2014, with CUI RO26858114, hereinafter referred to as EasyPay System
The email address you can contact us is: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What data do we process
Depending on the purpose of the interaction with easypaysystem.ro/?lang=en (subscribing to the newsletter, filling in the contact form or any telephone conversation), we may collect the following types of data:
Your email address is required in all of our forms, specifically if you wish:
- Create a user account.
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
- Fill in and send the contact form.
- Identity data , such as first name, last name, email address and phone number, gender, company name, address, city, country, etc.
- Browsing data – data about how you use websites, including: IP address, browser used, browsing duration, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
- Data about your site visits : These may include complete URLs, the sequence of clicks to, through and from our websites, information or products viewed / searched, duration of visits to certain pages, information on the interaction with the pages (eg scrolling, clicks, mouse clicks), data on user behavior.
3. How we collect this data
- Your data can be collected directly when you start creating a new account, when you subscribe to the newsletter or by filling in any other type of form on the site.
- We also collect data when you communicate with us by email or phone.
- We also collect data indirectly, through cookies and markers.
4. Who processes the collected data
Your data is processed by employees EasyPay System delegated with:
- Site administration.
- Managing clients and their requests.
- Legal tasks.
EasyPay System As a data operator, we have taken all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of unauthorized data.
Data processing is performed using computers and / or IT tools, following the internal procedure for the purpose clearly specified and accepted by the user.
5. Sharing your personal data
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
In addition to the operator, in certain situations, the data may be accessible to third parties such as service providers, transport operators, appointed, if necessary, as persons authorized by the Operator.
They are obliged by contract to maintain the confidentiality of the data and to use them exclusively for the purpose for which they were provided.
The list of these third parties can be requested from EasyPay System at any time.
Your data may be disclosed in the following cases:
- To comply with legal mandates, laws and legal procedures, including requests from regulators
- If disclosure is deemed necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of [our clients info = ‘name’], our clients or other interested parties. This disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies or organizations in order to protect against fraud or counterfeiting.
6. How long the data is stored
EasyPay System keeps your personal data only for the period necessary for the purposes previously stated.
The storage period varies depending on the type of data, as it may be affected by the nature and purpose of their collection. Also, certain legal obligations stipulate a certain storage period.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we store your email address, first and last name, until you unsubscribe (the unsubscribe link is included in all emails, right at the bottom of the message). li>
- When you contact EasyPay System using any contact method (email, phone number, contact form), your data will be stored for three (3) years from the date of the last interaction with EasyPay System, then they will be deleted.
- As a client, we process your personal data throughout the contractual relations and subsequently according to the legal obligations incumbent on EasyPay System (in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents, the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the end of the financial year during which they were prepared).
- Data collected using cookies or markers will be stored for up to six (6) months for cookies and audience monitoring markers and up to thirteen (13) months for other types.
7. How personal information is protected
Your personal data is stored on secure servers, protected by firewalls and antivirus software.
However, given the intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the optimal security of the information exchanged through this network.
We strive to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information you send to websites. You hereby agree to provide us with your data at your own risk.
You also agree that the responsibility for the security of your personal data is yours as well.
8. Your rights
Under the conditions provided by the legislation, as a data subject, you benefit from the following rights:
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, even if you have previously given it to us.
- The right to object to the processing of data. You have this right by submitting a request at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation you are in, that the data concerning you be processed on the basis of interest legitimacy of EasyPay System or in the public interest, unless EasyPay System can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; also, the right to opposition can be exercised at any time, free of charge and without any justification, for the data concerning you to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- The right to access your data. Users have the right to know if the owner processes their data, the right to obtain disclosure of certain aspects of the processing and the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed. processing.
- Right to rectify. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their personal data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- The right to restrict processing. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process the respective data for any purpose other than their storage.
- The right to delete data. This right is applied under certain conditions: if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, if the consent has been withdrawn, if the right of opposition has been exercised , if they have been processed illegally, for the observance of some legal obligations or have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services according to the Union law or of the domestic law under the incidence of which the operator is.
- The right to data portability. Users have the right to receive personal data in a structured, common and easy to read format but also the right to have this data transmitted by to another data controller, provided that the conditions provided by law are met.
- The right to contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts.
To make changes to your personal information, please access cookie settings.
In accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, when you exercise any of these rights, EasyPay System, as a data controller, reserves the right to request proof of your identity. Please be aware that the data required for proof of identity will be deleted as soon as we respond to your request.
We are obliged to respond within one (1) month to all requests to exercise these rights. This period can be extended to two (2) months for complex requests or with a very large volume of information.
9. Juvenile privacy
EasyPay System does not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
If we mistakenly take possession of such information and are notified of it, we will obtain appropriate parental consent to use this information or, if this is not possible, delete the information from our servers.
If you would like to notify us of information about people under the age of 18, please email us at email@example.com
Personal data: Any information about an identified or identifiable individual.
Processing: Any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets.
Data Controller: Any organization, person or body that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, controls the data and is responsible for it.
Data Processor: processes data on behalf of an operator.
Consent: the “free, specific, informed and unambiguous” consent of a person, by which he expresses his agreement to the processing of his personal data for one or more purposes, either by a statement, either by a clear affirmative action.
GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was adopted as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. It applies directly in each EU Member State. , without the need for implementing legislation.
Third parties: any natural or legal person (public authority, agency or any other body), except the data subject, the operator, the proxy and the persons who, under the direct authority of the operator or proxy, are authorized to process the data.
For any additional questions regarding how we process personal data or to exercise your rights mentioned above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org